Sunday, February 9, 2014

UI Chart, Draft Zero



So we used to do this thing at an old job of mine where we'd make giant flow charts of what the UI screens were going to be, what options there'd be, what linked up with what, etc.

I started a very very rough version of such a thing in Illustrator. See if you can click this to full size.

Now obviously I'm not writing any of this in stone. And there are unanswered questions, and I haven't even addressed some of the mechanics that have been mentioned. But it helps me at least, when we're talking, to have some basic visual to go on. So then people can say "What?! That's totally different than what I thought we were doing!" and "You call that a flow? Are you high?" and other constructive feedback.

(Edit: Hmm, it seems like even when you click it, it won't show the thing at full size. So, if you can read it, cool. If not, I've thrown it up on Dropbox in the "design" folder.)

No comments:

Post a Comment